Wednesday, February 10, 2016

[WIP] Rapidstrike Tacticalization Mod

So, initially I wasn't going to build another 180'd RS, but, after reading more of TurokMakto's blog, I decided to build another... I prefer to call it "Commitment" not 'addiction'. Right now the blaster has only been cut and ground, but it hasn't had any plastic added to it. I prefer to do these things in stages. Anyway, enough talk without a pic.
This is what the shell looks like after round one of cutting. I now notice that the second picture was taken before I chopped the battery box off...
A retaliator for size comparison.
Internals being sized up...

To get an idea of what the finished product will look like.

I'm really liking this so far. It still has plenty of work to do, though. But I'm pretty sure this will become my primary.

No comments:

Post a Comment